Microsoft provides 24×7 support in English for all severities and in Japanese for severity A only. Support is available during local business hours only for all other supported languages and severities. Support outside business hours will be provided in English (with translation services). You may choose to wait for the next business day to receive support in your language.
For all other supported languages, Microsoft provides assistance during local business hours only. During non-business hours, you can request to have an English-speaking engineer support you, with the option of using our free-of-charge translation services, if needed. You can also choose to wait until the next business day to receive help in one of the supported languages other than English.
- Technical support benefits may be available even if you don’t have a support plan. If you are a member of certain programs like MPN, MSDN or BizSpark, you may be eligible for limited Azure Support benefits from those Programs. Please refer to your service terms and conditions to understand your support options and benefits.
- Your Azure subscription includes access to subscription management support (e.g. billing, quota adjustment, account transfer) at no additional cost. You can get started with your request in the Azure Portal. In addition, Microsoft Azure subscriptions include access to the Azure Status Dashboard and the Azure Forums to help you troubleshoot issues.
There are many different kinds of Preview Services and Features for Microsoft Azure, with service availability and program access being the biggest differentiators:
- Public Preview: made available to Microsoft Azure subscribers through the Azure Portal, these services are intended to be used as an early-look into what is coming and as a chance to test upcoming services and features.
- Private Preview: provided only to small subset of customers, in direct contact with the Azure Engineering teams, focused on direct and constant feedback during the development phase of a service
- Limited Preview: a fixed and limited number of customers can have access to this Preview program, and once a maximum threshold is met, no more users are allowed into the program.
Generally, Azure paid support plans provide technical support for services and features in Public Preview. Some exceptions to the Public Preview support coverage applies, and services/features not covered on your support plan can be found here. Private or Limited previews are not included in the scope of the Azure Support plans and may or may not be supported through the Azure Forums.
Technical support for a Public Preview service or feature is limited to break-fix scenarios and is available only in English with 24×7 support available for severities A and B (according to your support plan).
- MSDN and BizSpark
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Signature Cloud Support
Each of these programs will give you different support benefits, from response times to the number of requests that can be submitted. Please check the details of each program from the links above for more information.
There are also some programs like MSDN and BizSpark Plus that give you other Microsoft Azure Benefits on top of access to Technical Support, such as monthly usage credits, free services and discounted consumption rates. Check the details of these programs for more information.